California Fresno Mission May 2013 to November 2014

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Semana 26 en Kerman -- another miraculous week


On September 8, 2014, Hermana VanWie wrote this email:

Querida Familia y amigos --

This week has been wonderful!! We saw miracles this week! We set a baptismal date with S this week! She is solid! We love her! We are grateful for the change we have seen in her and in grandfather over the past 5 weeks. She came church on Sunday again! She loves church! We taught her the word of wisdom this week which she readily accepted. She was so proud on Sunday when she told us, "I stopped drinking coffee!" We are so excited for her to be baptized on the 27th!

We also had A and J at church this week! They brought their whole family! They stayed for 2 of the 3 hours and loved it! We have seen A progress so much in the past week. We had a lesson with a member earlier this week and she told us that she has been reading the Book of Mormon with her children and making sure they are praying. We have only been teaching her for a week and a half. She is amazing! We are excited to continue to see them progress as a family!

I become more a more convinced that we serve in areas not only for investigators and companions, but because of the members that are there. I am grateful for the members here! I learn so much from them! 

I love being a missionary! I love seeing people change and becoming changed!  I am grateful for this gospel! I know it is true! I know my Savior lives! I know He loves me! I know His Atonement applies to me and allows me to change and become the person that He wants me to be! How grateful I am for that! Thank you for all that you do for me and for member missionary work!

Los quiero mucho!  Que tengan una semana maravillosa!

Hermana VanWie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment